Friday, June 22, 2012

The first 40 hours are always the hardest.

And that they were, finally after leaving Melbourne at 6am Thursday I get to go to sleep for the first time! Massive day today, landed at LAX at 7am and have not stopped.

We did the usual touristy things, Hollywood blvd, walk of fame Chinese theatre etc. Then Mum and Tom went crazy in a shoe store, got to say I was a bit impressed 5 pairs of Nike/Calvin Klein/Ralph Lauren shoes for $350!

Finally a bit of a shop on Rodeo which included many rings being tried on in Tiffany's. Don't worry, no damage done yet, but a few purchases are in mind for our next visit, after Rodeo we popped into Koi in West Hollywood for dinner. One word, amazing. Decor, food, atmosphere all awesome. I would recommend it to anyone, a bit exxy but soo worth it! (and they even served me alcohol!)

Now I'm in bed and it's 10.30pm and I am so sleepy. Tomorrow Universal Studios so better get my beauty sleep!

Love,

- K x

No comments: