Thursday, July 18, 2013

KL.

After waking up and consuming the most amazing breakfast ever (I kid you not, 19 types of pastries and every type of cuisine imaginable) we headed to the butterfly park.

I expected it to be a small enclosure, like at the zoo, and for Doug to hate it but it was a massive enclosed rainforest and Mr. Hutchinson loved it! All different types of butterflies and animals and they were so tame! Even had a couple land on me. 
We then headed to the Pavilion shopping centre where I only came away with one purchase (yellow polo cap for $AU25!!). Then we headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.

Dinner was at Prime an amazing restaurant in Le Meridian KL, I'd definitely recommend  to a friend! I had truffle ravioli and Douggie had a steak all together with drinks and dessert it came to like $AU110! At a 5 star restaurant! Crazy! Afterwards we headed to the Petronas Towers because Mr. Engineer wanted to see their glory at night I've got to admit they were pretty cool. 

That's all for today, bedtime then Langkawi tomorrow! 

- K x

No comments: